Christmas Gift Guide for Stationery Lovers
Every year Christmas gift search can be really exhausting! It becomes so hard to find new ideas to make a loved and good present.
We can make a selection when we know our friends and family tastes, so we can orient ourselves.
If you ended up on this page, you will discover our suggestions if you have a friend or family member that loves stationery!
In order to help you at best we made a further selection so you can choose the best present depending on you budget or personalities. Take a look!
Cheap Christmas Presents
Often we have to make a gift to someone we don’t know well and don’t want to exaggerate. Other times we just don’t want to spend a lot of money and need to find something that is quality without spending too much!
We think the best solutions to make a cheap present for those who love stationary are the following proposals:
- Stickers Sheets. Perfect products for those who love to decorate planners, notes or need to “color” all the stationery items they love!
- A couple of Washi Tapes. Great idea for those who own a bullet journal or all those who love decorating! You can find good quality washi tapes with a small price!
- A well organized Notepad. A small list notepad can be a really cute idea especially if colorful and well organized.
- A pocket Notebook. Small notebooks are great because you can place them in a purse, backpack and take notes whenever you need to.
Christmas Gift Ideas for those who love Planning or Study
Stationery was born especially for people who need to plan, organize or study. We could list a large number of items for a perfect Christmas present but we decided to make a special selection.
Here you have our proposals to make a real STATIONERY ADDICT happy at Christmas:
- A Weekly Planner. This item is the perfect gift idea because it is part of a daily routine, especially for those who need to plan every work or school week!
- Bullet A4 Notepad. A bullet notepad is really the best solution for a flexible work or study life. Bullet points will make it perfectly usable for every need.
- Ruled Notebook. Many underestimate a classic ruled notebook but, if you think about it, it is the ideal solution for everyday life, not only for school or work. You place it on your desk or in your purse and it is ready for every use!
Christmas Gift Idea for Mum who loves Cooking and Home Design
Well, if you love stationery but also love cooking or taking care of your home, you ended up in the right page!
Here there are beautiful ideas for a special present for all people you love:
- Best Notebook for Recipes. A notebook to fill with all your best recipes is a wonderful idea! Especially if it is super colorful and is really good quality.
- Market List Notepad. You don’t simply give a recipe notebook, you can add a cute list notepad for shopping!
- An Art Print. If you know well your friends’ home, give them an original art print for their kitchen or home in general.