Art. 1 – General Conditions
- The user who surfs in this area accesses Very Wonder, accessible via the URL: www.verywonder.com (from now on called “Very Wonder”). The browsing and transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the policies and policies of data protection adopted by the site indicated in this document.
- These General Conditions apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on this site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree n 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) from
Company Name: VERI ‘CHIARA
Location: Via Panoramica, 14 San Vito Chietino – 66038
VAT number: 02630570691
- The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the conditions of which Very Wonder reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
- You can use the site and access the products provided by the site and purchase them in the following languages: Italian and English.
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of products on Very Wonder and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Contract Conclusion
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained in this document.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price when order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the “Complete order” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes care of the order for his evasion.
Art.4 – Registered Users
- When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
- The confirmation will release Very Wonder from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Very Wonder of any variation of his/her data at any time communicated.
- If the user then discloses incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Very Wonder will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies have been rectified .
- On the occasion of the user’s first request to activate a profile, Very Wonder will assign the same username and password. These identifiers constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding force towards him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to temporarily transfer them to third parties.
Art. 5 – Products’ availability
- The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before order confirmation.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by resolving the contract, Very Wonder will reimburse the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Very Wonder was informed of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products’ offer
- Very Wonder sales: Home decor and stationary products.
- You can find complete offer to the following: https://verywonder.com/shop/
Art. 7 – Prices and payment methods
- The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Very Wonder will inform the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the correct amount or cancellation. However, for Very Wonder there is no obligation to supply what was sold at the lower price wrongly indicated.
- Site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via: Paypal account and credit card through the Paypal portal.
Art. 8 – Shipping
- Very Wonder carries out shipments throughout Italy, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- Very Wonder will only make deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is made within the estimated time frame at the time of the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- With regard to the European Union countries, delivery will be made at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the deposit. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If the delivery can not take place due to causes not attributable to us, after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a method of delivery different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be charged to the buyer.
- The shipping costs must be paid by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Risks
- The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts.
Art. 10 – Warranty
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has signed the contract as a consumer, that is, any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from date of delivery of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
- In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has signed the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract with respect to the disputed assets and the subsequent restitution of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be charged to the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawl
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 30 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not obligatory.
- The goods must be returned to: Via Panoramica, 14 – San Vito Chietino (CH) – 66038
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, except any shipping costs.
- As foreseen by the art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply in the event that Very Wonder’s services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC needed to make the repayment.
Art. 12 – Data Processing
- By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- The data controller is Chiara Verì.
- Responsible for the processing, appointed by the owner, is Chiara Verì.
- The data will be processed at Via Panoramica, 14 – San Vito Chietino (CH) 66038.
- The processing of data takes place exclusively in electronic form, through IT tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
- We proceed to the processing of data provided by users with regard to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
- The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the same data to third parties suppliers of payment services, shipping and contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, offers of commercial nature.
- The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or order fulfillment and the related payment is necessary at the conclusion itself as well as the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to consent to the related processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
- The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
- The user, has always the right to have his data updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations were brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for market research or commercial communication.
- The user may also cancel consent to the processing of his data previously given to Very Wonder at any time.
- All rights provided by the EU Regulation 2016/679 and by law 196/2003, can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: email@example.com
- At the first visit the user will be invited to choose their language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the identification codes c.d. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
- The hard disk collects information about the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to avoid that the user receives the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of user’s browser.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale were null and void for any reason, this will not compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Every information request can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 15 – Law
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer is a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 06/24/2018.